DI Bible Reading

A regular Bible discussion at Discipleship International that encourages participation for mutual encouragement.

Monday, February 27, 2017

Exodus 6 - Nathanael

I will take you as my own people, and I will be your God. Then you will know that I am the Lord your God, who brought you out from under the yoke of the Egyptians. And I will bring you to the land I swore with uplifted hand to give to Abraham, to Isaac and to Jacob. I will give it to you as a possession. I am the Lord .' "  Moses reported this to the Israelites, but they did not listen to him because of their discouragement and harsh labor.
Exodus 6:7‭-‬9 NIV

Sometimes the difficulty of our circumstance can take away our faith and our ability/ willingness to listen even to good news from God. 

I think that the people had written off God and his messengers. 

Father help us to keep our eyes on you and to keep seeking, listening and trusting you even when things are difficult.

No comments:

Post a Comment