DI Bible Reading

A regular Bible discussion at Discipleship International that encourages participation for mutual encouragement.

Friday, March 3, 2017

Exodus 10 - Nathanael

Then the Lord said to Moses, "Go to Pharaoh, for I have hardened his heart and the hearts of his officials so that I may perform these signs of mine among them that you may tell your children and grandchildren how I dealt harshly with the Egyptians and how I performed my signs among them, and that you may know that I am the Lord ."
Exodus 10:1‭-‬2 NIV
There are many interesting things that we learn both about God and about people during Moses' encounters with Pharoah. 
We see the interaction between man's choice and God's will. Pharoah first hardened his own heart and then God hardened it further. 
We see how God can intervene in the will of a person to accomplish his purpose.
We see how God desires and works to make his glory known especially top his people and their offspring. 

God, you are great and powerful and I thank you for your love towards us, even though we don't deserve it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment