DI Bible Reading

A regular Bible discussion at Discipleship International that encourages participation for mutual encouragement.

Friday, July 22, 2016

1 Corinthians 4- Hanjun

Verses 4-5 (NIV), "It is the Lord who judges me. Therefore judge nothing before the appointed time; wait till the Lord comes." I pray the Lord help me not judge the people in my life (home, workplace, church, etc.), but pray for them.


Verse 13 (NIV), "Up to this moment we have become the scum of the earth, the refuse of the world." These words are hard for me to accept in the beginning, but it is true because the value of the cross conflicts with the value of the world. If we seek and follow God, the world will hate us. Lord Jesus, please help me find the truth and eternal value in you!

 




No comments:

Post a Comment