DI Bible Reading

A regular Bible discussion at Discipleship International that encourages participation for mutual encouragement.

Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Galatians Chapter 1-Hanjun

I have read it.


Verses 3 and 4, "Grace and peace to you from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ, who gave himself for our sins to rescue us from the present evil age, according to the will of our God and Father". It summarizes the gospel: because of Jesus Christ's sacrifice, our sins can be forgiven, and we can be rescued from the evil age and get grace and peace from God. It also indicates that the Lord Jesus Christ, who is God the Son, obeys the will of God the Father, even if they are the same and only one God. Jesus took himself as an example of obedience for us. 


Verse 10, "If I were still trying to please men, I would not be a servant of Christ", reminds me who I need to please in daily life. 


Verse 20, "I assure you before God that what I am writing you is no lie". I believe what Paul said and shared is true in both my mind and heart. Not only because I cannot find any evidence that approves Paul lies, but also because I have seen and experienced God's love and faithfulness in my personal life.

 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment