DI Bible Reading

A regular Bible discussion at Discipleship International that encourages participation for mutual encouragement.

Saturday, May 28, 2016

John 13 - Hanjun

Verse 14 stands out to me, "Now that I, your Lord and Teacher, have washed your feet, you also should wash one another". Also verse 34, "A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another." 

I think washing one another's feet would indicate our humble and serving hearts toward the people in our life, and we can do this because of God's love for us. This reminds me of the movie, "War Room", in which the husband washed his wife's feet to show his thanksgiving to God and his wife. Without God's love for us, it is hard to produce these loving behaviors. 


No comments:

Post a Comment