DI Bible Reading

A regular Bible discussion at Discipleship International that encourages participation for mutual encouragement.

Thursday, May 12, 2016

Luke Chapter 23 - Hanjun

In verse 8, Herod wanted to see Jesus, not because Herod believed in Jesus but just wanted to see Jesus perform miracles. I understand now that it is not because we first see miracles, then we repent and believe in God; but because we first repent and believe in God, then we see miracles.

In verse 34, Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they are doing." Jesus gave me a great example about forgiving others who sin against us.

In verse 46, Jesus called out with a loud voice, “Father, into your hands I commit my spirit." Jesus also gave me a great example about submitting myself to God.




No comments:

Post a Comment