DI Bible Reading

A regular Bible discussion at Discipleship International that encourages participation for mutual encouragement.

Monday, May 23, 2016

John Chapter 9-Wun-gwi

This is the good example to see how spiritual blindness works.

The Pharisees don't understand how the Born Blind healed.
Because they already decided not to accept Jesus as Jesus was not fit in to their own frame of understanding from Moses.
That can be called "spiritual blindness"

I sometimes have doubt when I tried to match Bible to own understanding on this world, spirits, science, etc.
But I also know Bible is 100% compatible to science/ nature as God created everything in the world.

I pray I can have the true spiritual eyes to clearly see and ears to hear the voice of Jesus Christ my Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment