DI Bible Reading

A regular Bible discussion at Discipleship International that encourages participation for mutual encouragement.

Saturday, May 14, 2016

John Chapter 1 - Nathanael

Verse 12 - Yet to all who did receive him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God

This is an amazing statement and promise!  We who were far away from God and sinful can now come close to him, and even more, become his children!
All we need to do is receive Jesus and believe in his name!  At that point we have the right, the privilege to become children of God!

That right means that no-one or nothing can take it away from us!

Thank you Jesus for your amazing gift! I receive you and all that you are and all that you did!  You are the one and only God who came to purchase back my life from death and the penalty of sin!  You are my only hope and you are my God!  I believe and put my trust in you completely and in you alone!  Thank you for your love and thank you Father God for making me your child! 

No comments:

Post a Comment