DI Bible Reading

A regular Bible discussion at Discipleship International that encourages participation for mutual encouragement.

Tuesday, May 24, 2016

John Chapter 10- Wun-gwi

34 Jesus answered them, "Is it not written in your Law, 'I have said you are "gods"'[d]? 35 If he called them 'gods,' to whom the word of God came—and Scripture cannot be set aside 36 what about the one whom the Father set apart as his very own and sent into the world? Why then do you accuse me of blasphemy because I said, 'I am God's Son'?

Jesus clearly and logically explained how Jesus can be God using Bible that Pharisees are using.
However, the Jewish opponent believed only they understand due to spiritual blindness.

37 Do not believe me unless I do the works of my Father. 38 But if I do them, even though you do not believe me, believe the works, that you may know and understand that the Father is in me, and I in the Father."

Jesus set apart himself from Father God and asked Pharisees to believe the works of Father God even though they don't believe Jesus.
Jesus thought if people believe the Father God they will understand the relationship between Jesus and Father God.
However, the Jewish opponent didn't believe the works of Father, which means they disobeyed God.
That unfaith to God makes spiritual blindness to understand!

I want to put my true faith on him and he will give full understanding on my Life, Bible, Eternal life.

No comments:

Post a Comment