DI Bible Reading

A regular Bible discussion at Discipleship International that encourages participation for mutual encouragement.

Tuesday, May 17, 2016

John Chapter 4- Wun-gwi

So he left Judea and went back once more to Galilee.
54 This was the second sign Jesus performed after coming from Judea to Galilee.

During the time of travelling from Judea to Galilee, Jesus did lots of great things like teaching/ healing.
I believe again God has great plans, sometimes we don't understand however God has plan ahead for the best for us.

13 Jesus answered, "Everyone who drinks this water will be thirsty again, 14 but whoever drinks the water I give them will never thirst. Indeed, the water I give them will become in them a spring of water welling up to eternal life."

I sometimes struggles between my bible reading and research because the research I am doing now seems more urgent.
However, I'd like to remind that knowing God is more important and will give "a spring of water welling up to eternal life" and hope for my life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment