DI Bible Reading

A regular Bible discussion at Discipleship International that encourages participation for mutual encouragement.

Sunday, November 13, 2016

John 5 - Nathanael

Do not work for food that spoils, but for food that endures to eternal life, which the Son of Man will give you. For on him God the Father has placed his seal of approval."   I am the living bread that came down from heaven. Whoever eats this bread will live forever. This bread is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world."
John 6:27‭, ‬51 NIV
http://bible.com/111/jhn.6.27-51.NIV

We spend most of our time and focus on food that spoils. I want my focus to be on eternal things but I am so often distracted and fear chokes out passion.
Jesus help me to keep my eyes focused on you! I want to live and act and think with an eternal focus!

No comments:

Post a Comment