DI Bible Reading

A regular Bible discussion at Discipleship International that encourages participation for mutual encouragement.

Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Revelation 1 - Nathanael

Revelation 1:5b-6 To him who loves us and has freed us from our sins by his blood, 6 and has made us to be a kingdom and priests to serve his God and Father—to him be glory and power for ever and ever! Amen.

Jesus is a great and mighty God!  This book is a revealing of Jesus, his greatness and his mighty works that will come at the end of times.

Jesus you are amazing and all glory and power belong to you forever!  Thank you so much that you love us!  I don't deserve your love.  And thank you that you freed me from my sins - at the cost of your life and blood.  I'm sorry for my grievous sins and I thank you that you love me and set me free!  And not only did you wash and cleanse me but then you made us to be a kingdom - your kingdom.  And you have given us the privilege of being priests - to serve our God and Father!! It is too much to imagine! I will worship and serve you all of my life!  Thank you for your goodness and love!

No comments:

Post a Comment