DI Bible Reading

A regular Bible discussion at Discipleship International that encourages participation for mutual encouragement.

Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Matthew 2 - Jason

I was touched by the wise men who came to Jerusalem looking for the Messiah. I'm not sure if these men were trained in following Yahweh, but they were interested in truth--and they spent much time, effort, and treasure to find the Messiah. "They rejoiced exceedingly with great joy when they saw the star" (verse 10). It seems that they knew something about the prophesies of Scripture and were interested to see what God was doing there. They had faith to believe the words of God, and they were willing to travel a great distance to see what he would do. I also want to believe the promises of God and work to see what he will do. Are there any prophesies that I expect will be fulfilled in my lifetime? Are there any words that God has spoken to me, or people I know, that I can watch and see them be fulfilled? I want to do my part to see and participate in the promises of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment