DI Bible Reading

A regular Bible discussion at Discipleship International that encourages participation for mutual encouragement.

Monday, July 31, 2017

Romans 10 - Jason

I think it is sad that there are so many people of Israel and Jewish descent who do not know Christ. I feel like since I grew up in a Christian home I too was like an Israelite who was raised to know better but still went my own way. 
"All day long I have held out my hands to a disobedient and contrary people." Romans 10:21
Lord, I want to know you and follow you without going my way and doing my own thing. Help me to surrender to you completely and continually as I have decisions to make. Help me to put you first and find your direction for me. Help me to not give in to fear or selfishness or pride. Please take away my pride and my desire to justify myself. Help me to live humbly trusting in Jesus for my salvation and spiritual growth.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment