DI Bible Reading

A regular Bible discussion at Discipleship International that encourages participation for mutual encouragement.

Friday, September 9, 2016

Ephesians 1-Hanjun

Verse 3, "Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in the heavenly realms with every spiritual blessing in Christ." (NIV) Thank you God for giving me the spiritual blessings that help me make righteous decisions and have peace in the daily life.

Verse 5, "In love he predestined us to be adopted as his sons through Jesus Christ, in accordance with his pleasure and will." (NIV) Thank you God for calling me to follow you and that I can be your child. Even though we are predestined by you to be adopted as your children, I do not want to give up any people in my life to bring them to you. And I need your calling and direction.  


No comments:

Post a Comment