DI Bible Reading

A regular Bible discussion at Discipleship International that encourages participation for mutual encouragement.

Saturday, September 3, 2016

Romans Chapters 9-16 Debbie

I've read.  Today I saw a license plate with Romans 8 on it.  Angelina was with me and we talked about us reading Romans together.  She looked up chapter 8 and read it to me while I was driving her to get some things for the Festival.  There is so many instructions in the book of Romans for us and they still speak to me.

Romans 8:1,2  "There is therefore now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus.  For the law of the Spirit has set  you free in Christ Jesus from the law of sin and death."  I know that we have finished Romans but I went back to re-read Romans chapter 8.  Thank you Jesus, please free us from the law of sin and death.

No comments:

Post a Comment