DI Bible Reading

A regular Bible discussion at Discipleship International that encourages participation for mutual encouragement.

Sunday, September 4, 2016

Romans 16 - Nathanael

I commend to you our sister Phoebe, a deacon  of the church in Cenchreae. Greet Priscilla and Aquila, my co-workers in Christ Jesus. Greet Andronicus and Junia, my fellow Jews who have been in prison with me. They are outstanding among the apostles, and they were in Christ before I was. 
Romans 16:1‭, ‬3‭-‬3‭, ‬7‭
One thing quite striking in this list is the large number of female ministers whom Paul holds in high esteem.

to the only wise God be glory forever through Jesus Christ! Amen.
Romans 16:27 NIV
http://bible.com/111/rom.16.1-27.NIV

Amen! You alone oh God are wise! I praise and worship your name and thank you for your love, goodness and kindness!

No comments:

Post a Comment