DI Bible Reading

A regular Bible discussion at Discipleship International that encourages participation for mutual encouragement.

Wednesday, June 14, 2017

John 12 - Jason

I was surprised that the religious leaders wanted to kill Lazarus as well as Jesus. They said that so many people were believing in Jesus because of raising Lazarus from the dead. When Jesus entered Jerusalem on the donkey, people worshiped him. They believed that he is the Messiah, but they had some misunderstandings about what the Messiah would do. They did not understand that it was God's will for Jesus to die and rise again to eternal life. Lord, I want to trust in you more and more. I pray for your Holy Spirit to fill me to believe in Jesus and see him as he is--not as the world makes him to look and not as I want him to be. Please help me to worship you in spirit and in truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment