DI Bible Reading

A regular Bible discussion at Discipleship International that encourages participation for mutual encouragement.

Tuesday, June 20, 2017

John 17 - Nathanael

Now this is eternal life: that they know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent.  
John 17:3
We normally think of eternal life as more of a state of being. But, like other things in the kingdom of God, it is all about a relationship with God! 

For I gave them the words you gave me and they accepted them. They knew with certainty that I came from you, and they believed that you sent me.  
John 17:8
I like that phrase:  they knew with certainty

All I have is yours, and all you have is mine. And glory has come to me through them.  
John 17:10
Am interesting picture. Jesus gives/ brings glory to God the father and we bring glory to Jesus! Quite an honor! 

I have made you  known to them, and will continue to make you known in order that the love you have for me may be in them and that I myself may be in them."
John 17:‬26 NIV
Thank you Jesus for your love and die putting your live and yourself inside us! 

No comments:

Post a Comment