DI Bible Reading

A regular Bible discussion at Discipleship International that encourages participation for mutual encouragement.

Saturday, April 30, 2016

Luke Chapter 10 - Hanjun

Verse 2, "The harvest is plentiful, but the workers are few. Ask the Lord of the harvest, therefore, to send out workers into his harvest field." Lord, I pray you show me the harvest fields that you want me to go and send me there to reap in my daily life. 

 

Verse 20, "However, do not rejoice that the spirits submit to you, but rejoice that your names are written in heaven." It is because of Jesus' name and his authority that He gives to us, we can win the battles against devil. Driving out demons is not the purpose or goal as a Jesus' follower, but having the eternal relationship with God.        

 

Verse 27, "Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind; love your neighbor as yourself." It is always the core value of the faith in God. 

 

Verse 41 also stands out to me, "Martha, Martha, you are worried and upset about many things, but only one thing is needed. Mary has chosen what is better, and it will not be taken away from her." Sometimes we are easily attracted by the problems, get worried, and forget God's promise, 

"But seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things will be added to you.” (Matthew 6: 33) I pray the Lord reminds me of his promise.


No comments:

Post a Comment