DI Bible Reading

A regular Bible discussion at Discipleship International that encourages participation for mutual encouragement.

Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Maurice-Luke chapter 9

I like when Jesus said "If any man comes after me, let him deny himself, take up his cross daily and follow me. it's a reminder to me regardless if I am having a good day or bad day (good times/bad times) the kingdom of God and his righteousness should always be what I seek first and that it is not always going to be easy. Jesus said John 16:33 "be of good cheer, I have overcome the world" it is very comforting to know & realize this. It is also important to know that we are
to preach the Gospel to every creature,healing and cast out devils just as the disciples did. (Mark 16:15-18).

No comments:

Post a Comment