DI Bible Reading

A regular Bible discussion at Discipleship International that encourages participation for mutual encouragement.

Friday, April 22, 2016

Luke Chapter 4 - Wun-gwi



I was feeling to be in the scene when Jesus was saying "Today this scripture is fulfilled in your hearing." after teaching in the synagogue. As a believer of Jesus Christs, that statement comforts me and I am joyful with that.

However, the people in Nazareth was upset about it because they know Jesus is Joseph's son. People tend to believe as they see or their own idea.

Jesus started his work by teaching and driving out demons.

I could see the Jesus has the priority of "proclaiming the good news of the kingdom of God", However people (I) are more focused on their needs like healing/ taking care of our lives.

I want to pray that I can put Gods willingness First and he will take care of the rest of my needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment