DI Bible Reading

A regular Bible discussion at Discipleship International that encourages participation for mutual encouragement.

Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Luke 1 - Esther

I like verse 13 when angel said to Zechariah said, "... Your prayer has been heard.." After long time of praying, I'm so happy to see God answered his prayer. It encourages me to keep praying.

It is quite interesting to see the different responses for Zechariah and Mary from angel.
From verse 18 where Zechariah answered, "How can I be sure of this? I am an old man, and my wife is old too."
And from verse 34 where Mary answered, "How can this happen?"
Zechariah was a bit lack of faith where he got punished. It gives me a lesson to be careful on answering questions to my family, friends, and other people. And also, I have been praying to Heavenly Father to fill me with full of Holy Spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment