DI Bible Reading

A regular Bible discussion at Discipleship International that encourages participation for mutual encouragement.

Thursday, May 4, 2017

Mark 11 - Jason

As Jesus explained the result of the cursed fig tree I expected him to say something about any tree that does not bear good fruit will be cut down and burned. But instead he emphasized that if we act and speak in faith in accordance with the will of God then we can be confident that we have what we ask for! I want to have this faith and trust in the Lord for the big things in life. That way I can live in dependence upon God and not have to worry about anything, and not worry that my actions or words will be useless because I am acting in faith. Lord, please help me to grow in faith and faithfulness and stay close to you each day!

No comments:

Post a Comment