DI Bible Reading

A regular Bible discussion at Discipleship International that encourages participation for mutual encouragement.

Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Luke 14 - Jason

Jesus said that there is a cost to follow him. I think that the cost does not seem as high when compared with the joy of knowing God and belonging to Him. What does Jesus mean in the parable, that the "man began to build but was not able to finish?" (verse 30). I want to be prepared to run the race that God has for me for my entire life and not give up in the middle. Or if it gets harder to turn back and try to go my own way. I do not want this to happen. Thank you God for your incomparable riches and power! Even if I never see all that you have to offer, I want to know you and belong to you more than anything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment