DI Bible Reading

A regular Bible discussion at Discipleship International that encourages participation for mutual encouragement.

Thursday, May 11, 2017

Luke 2 - Jason

All the circumstances of Jesus' birth and the prophecies about him from Simeon and Anna were signs signalling that the Messiah had been born. I don't know if Jesus' parents knew what was in store for him, but they probably had huge expectations! I am interested in what God's plans for my life are--and I have been wondering about this for many years. I don't know if there were any prophecies about me since I was born, but I know that God has good works for me to do that he prepared in advance for me to do. I want to keep praying and asking God what I should do, and I trust in His plans, and that He will lead me in them.

No comments:

Post a Comment