DI Bible Reading

A regular Bible discussion at Discipleship International that encourages participation for mutual encouragement.

Thursday, April 27, 2017

Mark 3 and 4 - Jason

I was touched by how Jesus was so open to all the crowds of people who wanted to touch him. He was openly teaching them and healing everyone who would come to him. It seems like there is not an instance of a person who came to him and asked for help or touched him and did not receive healing or teaching or deliverance. Thank you Lord God for your mercy and patience and love! I pray that I will be bold to come to God with all my needs and be trusting in Him every day for strength and help.

It's also interesting to me how calm Jesus was in the boat while the storm was blowing and the disciples were afraid that they were going to die. Jesus was sleeping until they woke him up and asked him why he was so calm while they were dying! Jesus simply got up and rebuked the storm and it stopped. His authority is amazing, and I take it for granted too many times. I want to learn how to pray bigger prayers and trust is God for the big changes that I need in my life and the people around me.

No comments:

Post a Comment