DI Bible Reading

A regular Bible discussion at Discipleship International that encourages participation for mutual encouragement.

Saturday, April 1, 2017

Matthew 6 - Wun-gwi

 "Be careful not to practice your righteousness in front of others to be seen by them. If you do, you will have no reward from your Father in heaven.

God is keep talking to me over this chapter that I need to focus on the relationship between God and me. Not the treasures in this world; reputation/ power/ money.

Then I don't have to worry about living in this world as God will take care of everything I need.  

 

1 comment:

  1. I really like this concept too. Sometimes I like to receive rewards and praise from people who see some "good things" that I might do. But if only God sees and knows about some "good things" that I might do, then I can receive a gift from Him, and this will bring me closer to Him. I want to have a closer relationship with God because He is the source of life and love and peace. He is able to provide for everything we need.

    ReplyDelete