DI Bible Reading

A regular Bible discussion at Discipleship International that encourages participation for mutual encouragement.

Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Matthew 17 - Nathanael

And Jesus rebuked him, and the demon came out of him, and the boy was cured at once.  Then the disciples came to Jesus privately and said, "Why could we not drive it out?" And He said to them, "Because of the littleness of your faith; for truly I say to you, if you have faith the size of a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will move; and nothing will be impossible to you.
Matthew 17:18‭-‬20 NASB
Jesus spoke and acted with great authority and full faith. I think I'm often like the disciples and ask why can't I drive it out, or see this miracle happen?
And I think the answer to me is the same: because of the littleness of your faith. 
So I pray, "Father God, increase my faith!"


1 comment:

  1. I don't want to miss out on the miracles and words of God because my faith in Him is too small. Lord God, please increase my faith too!

    ReplyDelete